Summary: Dell Backup and Recovery (DBaR) transitions to SoftThinks Backup and Recovery (SBaR) when you upgrade DBaR Basic Edition to the Premium Edition.
SoftThinks Backup and Recovery.
Dell Backup and Recovery (DBaR) Premium Edition 184.108.40.206 is transitioning to SoftThinks Backup and Recovery (SBaR).
SBaR has the same features as DBaR Premium and is ONLY AVAILABLE through the in application purchase option through DBaR Basic Edition.
Your Purchase of SBaR includes 1 year of extended support and includes Upgrade Assurance from SoftThinks.
The SBaR upgrade is compatible with Windows 7, 8.x and 10.
The Steps required for you to purchase the Web Update to SoftThinks Backup and Recovery (SBaR).
- Click on "Upgrade Required Hyperlink" within your DBaR application. (See Figure 1.)
Figure 1. - Select the upgrade required link
- Click on "Purchase" button within the landing page that explains the change to SBaR then continue though the following screens to complete the purchase and download and install the upgrade. (See Figures 2-6)
Figure 2. - SoftThinks upgrade purchase screen
Figure 3. - SoftThinks upgrade purchase screen page 2
Figure 4. - Upgrade order in shopping cart
Figure 5. - Upgrade order processing
Figure 6. - SoftThinks order status page.
- After purchase of SBaR, your DBaR Basic Edition will become DBaR Premium Edition.
- You will be presented with Instructions to "Check for Updates". Download the updates and complete the process by clicking the "Reboot Now" button (See figure 7)..
Figure 7. - Downloading updates and rebooting
- After web updates are performed, DBaR Premium will now be "SBaR" (See Figure 8).
Figure 8. - Update to SoftThinks Backup and Recovery is complete.
Learn more on our Data Storage and Back-Up Solutions