Here is a video of a presentation I delivered in February 2016. The presentation covers the genesis of project Sputnik Sputnik and the lessons learned along the way. You can also find the slides below.
[Note: there is a minute or two of dead air at the beginning before we start. The audio kicks in at 2:48:13]
YouTube Video 1:
Genesis Project presentation
Reference: The 5 lessons we learned
Project Sputnik - Innovation at a large company?
- Get a champion, be a champion – You need someone high up to go to bat for you. You must be ever vigilant
- Leverage, execute – Doesn’t matter if it’s not your idea, delivery is what counts
- Start small – Don’t over promise, err on the side of caution
- Be human/humble – Speak directly and be transparent. Don’t write anyone off too soon
- No one is perfect – It’s no
from Barton George