See Updates Below…….
Install the Main installer and the latest update for your version of SCCM.
Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a powerful tool that can tame even the most chaotic desktop environments. Unfortunately, out of the box, the administrative console has some holes. Over the last few years, I have tried to correct this oversight and make life much easier for system admins by releasing the SCCM Right Click Tools.
The SCCM Right Click Tools are the combination of the original Systems Management Server (SMS) Console Additions but with many added features that have been requested by the community over the years. Special thanks to Dan Ireland for his work in the past.
The tools require that the SCCM Admin console be installed before the installation can complete.
Unzip the file and extract the contents to a folder. Run the Install.exe and choose the Configuration Manager RCT Install from the menu.
1. Initial Installation Files
- This install will support both SCCM 2007 and 2012 from the same media.
1. Update 1.0
Updates for 2007
- Fixes the issue with the interactive command prompt on the client tools
1. Update 1.3
Updates for 2012
- Fixes the issue with restarting the ConfigMgr Agent Host on the client tools
- Fixes the issue with performing an Application Deployment Evaluation Cycle on both clients and collections
- Fixes the issue with files being copied to the wrong location.