Dell Connections License Manager (DCLM) enables licensed features of Dell OpenManage Connections and Integrations Software product and also appliance features. With the licensed features available for a fee, customers will be able to turn on licensed systems management capabilities to their existing datacenter and cloud environments. DCLM is used for managing licenses and the licensable features provided in Dell OpenManage Connections and Integrations suite of products.
For more information on Premium features offered by various products, please refer the Dell OpenManage Connections and Integration products (Compatibility Matrix: Dell OpenManage Systems Management Software
Some of the products that consume DCLM are:
- Dell Smart Plug-in v3.0 for HP Operations Manager for Windows (for Agent-free monitoring)
- Dell OpenManage Connection v1.0 for IBM Tivoli Network Manager (ITNM) IP Edition 3.9 (for Agent free monitoring)
- Dell Server Management Pack Suite for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (for Agent free Monitoring)
- Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (for Agent-free deployment)
For latest list of products and features, refer to the compatibility matrix guide.
- Import Licenses.
- View and manage license information, such as feature description, expiration details.
- Export licenses.
- Delete licenses.
For more information, please refer the "Related Article/Sites" section below.
Related Articles/Sites :