Managing Dell PowerEdge VRTX
The Dell PowerEdge VRTX
is a shared infrastructure platform offering outstanding performance and capacity with office-level acoustics in a single, compact tower chassis. It is designed for small and midsize branch offices and offers simplified management. PowerShell 3.0
is the new version in Windows Server 2012. It is installed by default in Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. The CIM Cmdlets
in PowerShell 3.0 allow seamless communication with any device that supports the DMTF standards - CIM
or DCOM. PowerShell 4.0
, which is a part of Windows Server 2012 R2 /Windows 8.1, also supports the CIM Cmdlets that were first introduced in PowerShell 3.0.
This section is aimed at providing insights on how to manage the Dell PowerEdge VRTX Solution using Windows PowerShell.
- In-Band retrieval of the Chassis Management Controller’s (CMC’s) IP Address
- Retrieving the Dell PowerEdge VRTX hardware and firmware inventory using Windows PowerShell
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX Chassis PCIe Management using Windows PowerShell
- Accessing CMC Hardware and Chassis Logs of Dell PowerEdge VRTX Chassis
- In-Band retrieval of Dell iDRAC IP Address on Dell PowerEdge Servers using Windows PowerShell
Stay tuned for more articles on how to manage Dell PowerEdge VRTX using Windows PowerShell.