The Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center replaces the Dell Client Integration Pack (DCIP) for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and is a part of the Dell Client Command Suite
All Current Branch versions of Configuration Manager are supported. Any issues with a specific release of ConfigMgr will be noted here.
Note: If you have your SCCM DB on a separate server, and want to use our vPro provisioning feature, you will need to make a registry tweak as the below registry entry is incorrectly listing your SCCM server as the DB server
"ServerName"="your SCCM Server"
Documentation links (Installation Guide, User Guide, Warranty User Guide)
New Features in 5.0.1
- The Remote Provisioning feature is being blocked when SQL server is not on primary site server.
- Updated BIOS Settings.
- Support for Microsoft(c) System Center Current Branch.
- Support for Intel AMT 12 (TLS v1.2).
- Removed support for Intel AMT 8 or older.
New Features in 5.0
- Ability to perform remote provisioning with Dell Command | Intel vPro Out of Band console
- Warranty utility that integrates with SCCM is fixed
- Limit on driver packs that can be imported in the wizard has been removed
- bug fixes
New Features in 4.2
- Enhancements to Catalog and Driver Cabs for download and processing
- Enhancements to OS and Database permissions
New features in 4.1:
- Support for System Center 2012 R2
- Updated GUIs
- Support for Windows 10 WinPE
- Support for Dell Command | Intel(c) vPro(tm) Out of Band 2.1.0
- Updated Dell Command | WinPE Driver Library Import
- Updated Dell Command | System Driver Library Import
- Support for Dell Command | Deploy Catalog (for WinPE Driver Libraries and System Driver Libraries)