Our utility to allow for BIOS upgrades in a native 64-bit environment (WinPE) is now available.
Download Install Instructions File
- Download the BIOS executable for the specific system that you are going to update and place it in a directory of your choice.
- Download Flash64W.exe and place it in the same directory as the BIOS executable.
- Open a Windows command prompt and go to the directory above
- Run Flash64W.exe /b=BIOSExecutableName.exe
- Ex: Flash64W.exe /b=XPS_9350_112.exe
NOTE: This is for Client systems only.