OpenManage Server Administrator (OMSA) is a software agent that provides a comprehensive, one-to-one systems management solution in two ways:
- Integrated web browser-based graphical user interface (GUI)
- Command line interface (CLI) through the operating system
OMSA is designed so that system administrators can manage server systems both locally and remotely on a network. It also interfaces with OpenManage Essentials
(OME) and OpenManage Enterprise
(OMEnt) console, which allows for monitoring of the many systems in your data center from a single interface.
- Community Forum
OpenManage Server Adminstrator Resources
Download the latest version of OpenManage Server Administrator (OMSA)
- Navigate to Dell.com/support and select your model or enter service tag.
- SelectDrivers & downloads
- Select the Operating System for your system
- KeywordServer Administrator
- Download the Dell EMC OpenManage Server Administrator or Managed Node
To access the documentation, please select the OMSA version on this link OpenManage Server Administrator. Then click on the "Manuals & documents" tab. The OMSA User's Guide and additional documents will be displayed. Additional documents include Installation Guide, Command Line Interface (CLI) Guide, Release Notes, and more.
Get more assistance and discuss more at the OpenManage Server Administrator community forums