Invoice and Shipping Documents
Invoice and shipping documents — Frequently asked questions
What is a packing slip?
- Every order that is delivered by the carrier includes a packing slip that lists all the items included in the delivery.
- This document should be packed on top of the shipping box when your order is delivered.
How can I get a copy of my packing slip?
- Within 6 Months: If your order is within 6 months of your order ship date, you will be able to see and print your Packing Slip online.
- More than 6 Months: If your order is outside 6 months of your order ship date, please contact our Dell Customer Support and we will send your Packing Slip to you via email.
How can I get a copy of my invoice?
- Your invoice is sent to the billing address on your order and should arrive in no more than 3 weeks after your order is delivered.
- Online: You can view and print your Invoice Online 48 hours after your order has shipped.
- You can access a direct link to your Invoice from your Online Order Status as soon as it is available.
- Customer Care: If you need further assistance, please contact our Dell Customer Support experts and we will send your invoice to you via email.
How can I get a copy of my product manual?
- To download a product manual, follow these steps:
- Select the "Support" tab from the main menu (next to the Shop tab)
- Click the icon named "Manuals"
- Follow the instructions in this section
Do you need further assistance?
Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.