improves your experience by centralizing key Dell applications & features into one application which contains important system information and helps to keep you informed about warranty, help articles, software and accessories.
- Product registration – register your system to enable faster diagnostics and an improved support experience
- System device information – learn about system details such as warranty expiration, service entitlement level, system specs and your device manual
- Explore articles – discover your device, features, and capabilities with articles and resources to help with your experience
- Essentials – browse software and accessories made for you and your device
- Settings – get the best sound, video, and more with customizable settings
- Support – launch SupportAssist to keep your PC optimized or to get help
To install My Dell:
- My Dell is pre-loaded on all Inspiron, G Series, XPS, and Vostro devices built after 8/22/18.
- To re-install, download My Dell on the Microsoft Store and then click Get to install the application.
- If you’re prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, click Yes.
- If just installed from the Microsoft Store, you can launch it via the launch button on the My Dell page in the Microsoft Store.
If you already have My Dell installed, look for it in the Start menu. The My Dell live tile may be pinned in the Dell section or in the list of apps when you scroll down to “M” section in the app list.Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 10 version 17134.0 or higher
- Dell Products: Inspiron, G Series, XPS, or Vostro devices
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese