Order Change and Returns
Can I change my order?
- Once you summit your order, it immediately enters our order processing system so it is not possible to change the order in any way once it has been submitted.
- If you need to place an additional order, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1-800-999-3355 or visit us at www.dell.com
Can I cancel my order?
- Before Production/Packaging: It is only possible to cancel your order before the production and packaging process starts.
- After Production/Shipped Orders: Orders that have already started the production process or that have shipped cannot be cancelled. If the order is no longer needed you will need to request a Return.
- If you need further assistance, Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Can I Return my order?
- Easy Online Returns - You can return products that you bought directly from Dell within the timeframe set by Dell’s Return Policy.
- Accept Delivery of your order
- Request a Return Online.
- Print Return Label sent to you by email
- Ship your order back to Dell
- Follow the status of your Return on your Online Order Status page by searching with your Dell Purchase ID.
- If you need assistance processing your Return, please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Will my shipping fees be refunded if I request a Return/Will I be charged a Restocking Fee?
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- When you return your system, we’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees.
- For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell’s Return Policy
Do you need further assistance?