Before you proceed, ensure that you are logged in with Administrator privileges on the client system on which you want to install Dell Command | Update
1. Double-click the .exe file downloaded from the Dell support site.
2. Click install.
3. On the Welcome screen, click Next.
4. On the License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click Next.
5. On the Begin Install screen, click Install.
6. During the installation, you may click Accept to enable collection of information about your use of this product in order to in order for Dell to collect information about your use of this product in order to improve its products and services.
7. On the Installation Complete screen, click Finish.
8. Click OK
Users Guide for Version 2.4: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/command-update-v2.4/manuals