1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
For Latitude E5540, E5440:
1. System must *not* be docked. Must connect monitor to VGA on the system (not on dock)
2. Boot the system into OS
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labelled Synatic_Hub_Firmware_A03_2NYGY_ZPE.exe
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\2NYGY. Write down this path so the executable file, SynaHubFirmware_ver2_21.exe, can be found later.
3. The Self-Extraction results window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. Press the OK button when the notification prompt pops up.
6. The current firmware version and the upgrade version will pop up. Press the button to continue.
7. The upgrade process will start. A percentage bar will show update progress.
8. Restart your system after the upgrade process is complete.