Dell Wireless 1704 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+HS Driver
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Αναζήτηση στην τοποθεσία υποστήριξης
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (using WinZip) with Setup.exe File
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save or Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window is displayed.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file downloads to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window is displayed, click Close. The file icon is displayed on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop.
2. The Self-Extracting window is displayed and prompts you to extract to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\19PPT (where 19PPT is the file name for download). Write down this path so the executable (i.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window is displayed.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\19PPT (where 19PPT is the name of the file) in the Open textbox and then click OK.
Follow the on-screen installation instructions.