NEC USB 3.0 DriverRestart required
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File
1.Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save or Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\5XD8K". (Where '5XD8K' is the name of the file to be downloaded). Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\5XD8K" (where '5XD8K' is the name of the file) in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Reboot will be required