SanDisk D417 for model number(s) LT0200MO, LT0400MO, LT0800MO, LT1600MO, LT0200WM, LT0400WM, LT0800WM, LT0800RO and LT1600RO.
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
Correct Assert check for Logging circular buffer index.
- Assert had a bad check to validate the value of circular buffer's index value. Instead of checking the max value as N, it checked for N-1.
- Correct the assert check to check for the max value as N.
Note: Update Packages for Linux are open source. See the Dell Update Packages for Linux Readme for details.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Any Virtual Disk that is not optimal.
2. A RAID container that is performing a Background Initialization or Consistency Check.
3. A Rebuild, Resync, or copyback function is taking place.
4. A RAID set that is Partially Degraded or in a Degraded state.
This update will run on drives remaining in a RAID set that is in a Offline state.
There is an architectural constraint with Dell DUP HDD firmware update utility, related to system memory utilization, which is typically encountered on systems with minimal system memory, memory-intensive configurations, multiple RAID controllers, or memory-intensive applications. This issue is typically reported as - The operation was not successful because the device buffer write has failed. And will result in an aborted attempt to update firmware on the identified HDD. Error codes associated with this failure mode include 8009 and 8017. Once an error is detected, the update session is aborted. There is no data integrity or data availability risk associated with this issue. Subsequent attempts to update the HDD firmware may succeed, particularly if system resources are freed up.
2. When the File Download window appears, click 'Save' to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.