Dell Power Manager Service
Dell Power Manager is supported on Inspiron, Vostro and XPS notebooks running Windows 10 64-Bit Enterprise, Windows 10 64-Bit Pro and Windows 10 64-Bit Home operating systems.
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Do not run the Dell Power Manager application while installing the Dell Power Manager service. Wait for the service to install successfully before running the application.
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the installation.