Dell Wyse USB Imaging Tool 3.5.0
Dell Wyse USB Imaging Tool helps to quickly and easily image or reimage the supported Dell Wyse thin clients. The tool enables you to configure a bootable USB drive that you can plug into a thin client or a mobile thin client to pull or push the operating system images.
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Supports Imaging with Secure Boot option.
- Updated Merlin version to 4.1.0.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Before you download and install, ensure the following:
- A minimum free disk space of 2 GB to download, extract, and install.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 installed.
2. Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the installer and run Dell Wyse USB Imaging Tool.exe. The Welcome screen is displayed.
3. Click the Dell Application software EULA link to read the license agreements.
4. Click Next. The default installation path is displayed.
5. Click Change if you want to specify a custom installation path, and click Next after you specify the path.
6. Click Next to start the installation process.
7. Click Exit to close the installer window once installation is complete.
Refer to the Dell Wyse USB Imaging Tool User Guide under Documentation for more details.