QLogic BCM57xx and BCM57xxx Network Device Firmware 7.12Restart required
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- VMs unable to communicate when on separate hosts in a Win 2008 R2 HyperV Cluster using SLB Team
- BACS not functional with "unable to connect to localhost" message after driver upgrade
- Failure to update firmware to 7.10.18, or later, through Lifecycle Controller
- Critical Process Died while accessing licensing information when iSCSI booted with NPar enabled and network interfaces disabled
- Intermittent PXE boot failure
- Link down in OS after booting with link connected
- Improved conformance to Dell mapping specification
Note: Update Packages for Linux are open source. See the Dell Update Packages for Linux Readme for details.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download Now to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Reboot will be required