Dell Command | Configure
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- For the list of new features and name changes, see the Dell Command | Configure Version 4.5.0 Command Line Interface User Guide or Reference Guide at dell.com/support/home.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
- Dell Command | Configure takes no more than 30 s to be installed on your system. You can install the updates in the background while using the system.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the file download window is displayed. Click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. The HAPI client version 9.5.0 must be installed.
2. You must have root access on the target system. This means that you must be authenticated on the target system as a user who is a member of the root user group.
To install Dell Command | Configure, perform the following steps:
1. In the Linux command line interface, run the following command to extract contents from command-configure_4.5.0-
tar -zxvf command-configure_4.5.0-
2. To install HAPI, run dpkg -i srvadmin-hapi_9.5.0_amd64.deb
If the installation fails due to dependency problems, then run the following command to install all dependent packages from the Ubuntu repository:
apt-get -f install
3. To install Dell Command | Configure, run
dpkg -i command-configure_4.5.0-
4. To verify that the Dell Command | Configure is installed in your system, run dpkg - | grep command-Configure.
Note: If Dell Command | Configure details are displayed, then the installation is successful.