Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the issue with retrieving the tenant information from Intel Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel EMA) version 1.6.
- Fixed the issue where Intel Setup and Configuration Software (Intel SCS) display an error message when configuring Intel Active Management Technology with Active Directory.
- Fixed the issue where Intel AMT client unavailable error message is displayed, and the client stops responding. This issue occurs when resuming from Sleep, Hibernate, or Shutdown state (MOFF state) when connected to WLAN.
- Support for Intel SCS 22.214.171.124 to provision 11th Generation Intel Processor Family Platforms."
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
- Check Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center for the Installation Guide.
- The Configuration Manager Plugin and Intel(c) AMT vPro (TM) Plugin Extension components are supported only on systems running Configuration Manager Console.
- To install this application, the system or server must have a minimum of 8 GB of RAM and 24 GB of disk space.
- Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center application can be installed on server and client operating systems.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.