Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the issue in the software gallery configuration manager extension which occurs when you enter an invalid UNC path.
- Fixed the issue where Intel Setup and Configuration Software (Intel SCS) displays an error message when configuring Intel Active Management Technology with Active Directory.
- Fixed the issue where Dell Command | Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center does not display the release date under software library wizard.
- Updated the BIOS Settings list.
- Updated Intel Active Management Technology SDK to version 188.8.131.52.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.