Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the issue where the BIOS attribute status is displayed in Task View when multiple BIOS Attributes are selected.
- Updated the BIOS Settings list.
- Supports Intel Endpoint Management Assistant (EMA) for provisioning 12th generation Intel Core processors and later.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
- Check Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center for the Installation Guide.
- The Configuration Manager Plugin and Intel(c) AMT vPro (TM) Plugin Extension components are supported only on systems running Configuration Manager Console.
- To install this application, the system or server must have a minimum of 8 GB of RAM and 24 GB of disk space.
- Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center application can be installed on server and client operating systems.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.