Do not turn off your computer or disconnect from the power source while updating the BIOS as this could harm your computer. During the update, your computer will restart and you may briefly see a black screen.
Before updating, please read the installation instructions and important information noted below.
Dell Latitude C800 System BIOS, A13
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
1. Fixed issue in which video jitter is observed on external CRTs when in certain video modes.
2. Fixed issue in which the system will hang under Windows 2000 when attempting to suspend with a TV set as the primary display while a CRT is connected.
3. Fixed issue in which the Fortezza encryption card is not recognized when a 3COM Mini-PCI NIC is installed and enabled in System Setup.
4. Fixed issue seen with dual-speed processors when the 'CPU Battery Setup' field is set to 'Maximum Performance' in System Setup: The processor will transition to the low speed after two suspend/resume cycles when no AC power is attached to the system.
1. The ATI video BIOS has been upgraded to version 4.089.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.