QLogic FastLinQ Network Adapter Device Firmware.Restart required
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- In the presence of heavy broadcast traffic, 57800 LOM adapter keeps continuously attempting PXE boot and eventually fails with PXE- E63 error.
- When verifing storage targets in RACADM the info does match up with CMC view
- Change Max PF MSI-X Vector configuration in preboot options from 0 .. 64 to 17..32
- On M630 running ESXi5.5 U2 with BCM57810 mezz adapter connected to MXL blade switch, the interface duplex setting will be sometimes incorrectly displayed as half duplex.
- On M620 running ESXi with BCM57810 adapter, sometimes scsi aborts could lead to system crash (PSOD).
- iDRAC-ICEE:Unable to obtain DHCP IP on Shared Lom with Qlogice NXII NIC
- Qlogic 57810 and Force10 S3048 switch combo produce CRC errors with iSCSI Read at 9000 MTU
- 57840 CMM reset configuration to default and LC default settings do not reset all values to default
- With 578xx adatpers, if the number of MSI-X vectors is set to 2 in preboot configuration menu, no Network Adapter found after booting to OS.
- Qlogic Banner Message timeout value couldn't set to 15(no delay).
- iDrac IP lossing while updating FW from N-1 to N when idrac is in shared mode
Added support for QLogic FastLinQ 25G 45xxx Ethernet Adapters
Note: Update Packages for Linux are open source. See the Dell Update Packages for Linux Readme for details.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download Now to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Reboot will be required