Dell Power Manager Service
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not Applicable.
- Supports Dell Power Manager launch through MyDell on XPS, Inspiron, Vostro and G Series mobile PCs.
- Removed the alert message that is displayed when Dell Thunderbolt Dock WD19TB is connected to systems with Non-Thunderbolt port.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
It is recommended that you do not run the Dell Power Manager application while installing the Dell Power Manager service, make sure the service is installed successfully before running the application.
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.