Dell Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, v5.0.1
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
Out-of-band discovery and monitoring of Dell PowerEdge Servers (12G onwards).
Feature Management - Import, upgrade, and remove Suite features from the Operations Manager console.
Support for 12G PowerEdge systems
Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager
Support for Asset tag in inventory
Console tasks for launching
- Dell OpenManage Power Center
- Dell License Manager
- Warranty Information Page
Systems Management(In-band) troubleshooting
- Remote desktop launch for iDRAC7
- Dell OpenManage Systems Administrator (OMSA) console for iDRAC7
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package
2. Click Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click OK to extract files. After the files are extracted the message all files were successfully unzipped will appear.
5. Click OK to exit from the installer.
1. Browse to the location where the files are unzipped.
2. Double click the Dell_Management_Pack_Suite_x86_x64.exe and follow the instructions.