Dell OpenManage Active Directory Snap-in Utility (64bit),v8.5
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
The release highlights of Server Administrator are:
Support for logging the unmonitored sensor events. For more information, see Managed system preferences.
1. Support for the following web browsers:
a. Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
b. Google Chrome 51, 52, 53
c. Safari 9.1
d. Mozilla Firefox 50
2. Support for the following features:
a. Support for Java Runtime Environment 8 Update 112
b. SD card support for 32 GB and 64 GB
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click the Download File link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
NOTE - The file contains the compressed 64-bit Open Manage Server Administrator installer.
1. Browse to the location where the file is downloaded and double-click the new file to unzip the downloaded package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
1. Browse to the location where the files are unzipped and run the setup.exe