WDC SN810 Solid State Drive Firmware Update
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the issue where an error that is related to solid state drive is displayed and the system fails to boot further.
- Enhanced the stability of the system.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
- For IT admins, this update supports silent install. You can use Management Consoles or Dell tools such as Dell Command Update, SupportAssist, or Dell Business Client Catalog with Config Manager for silent installation.
Note 1: Before updating this firmware, ensure that you back up the data in the system and close all open applications. It is also recommended to connect the power cable when it is not a desktop and disconnect all external storage devices.
Note 2: Your system does not require a restart after installing the firmware.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Note: If the Extract button is selected instead of Install, perform the following steps to complete the update:
a. Choose the extract location.
b. Close the Dell Update Package window.
c. From a command window, change directory to the location where files were extracted and run the following command: WD61520012.exe
d. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.