Do not turn off your computer or disconnect from the power source while updating the BIOS as this could harm your computer. During the update, your computer will restart and you may briefly see a black screen.
Before updating, please read the installation instructions and important information noted below.
XPS8500,VOSTRO470 BIOSRestart required
This is the latest Dell validated version of this driver
This is not the latest Dell validated version of this driverA09.EXE
Fixes & Enhancements
2. Update ePSA to 4220.10.
3. Fix M117N graphics card can't enable secure boot and UEFI boot menu show half logo in screen.
4. Fix RTC wakeup function will fail after AC lose.
5. Fix Some PCIE1X cards can't be detected
6. Update IvyBridge UEFI video BIOS to 220.127.116.115.
7. Update SandyBridge UEFI video BIOS to 18.104.22.1688.
2. Copy A09.EXE onto your desktop.
3. Execute A09.EXE by double click it.
4. Click Update when BIOS Update Program dialogbox pop up.
5. Make sure you don't interrupt the update process.
6. Do not turn off power or disconnect AC power source before update complete.
7. Press Yes to confirm the BIOS version you want to update and to start BIOS Update process.
8. Press Yes and then system will restart after BIOS update complete.
Reboot will be required