Need TPM Support?For additional helpful information, please refer to our Knowledge Base. View article.
Dell Security Advisory Update - DSA-2021-088
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
An enhanced version of the tool has been released with features for enterprise customers including logging capabilities, ability to run against multiple drives, enhanced exit codes, see https://www.dell.com/support/home/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=DF8CW.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.