Dell EMC iDRAC Service Module for Linux, v3.6.0
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
On RedHat Enterprise Linux 8.x operating system, the DHCP status information sent by iSM for all the network interfaces has been modified
to reflect the correct status in all the iDRAC interfaces.
* Secure loading of libraries to prevent pre-loading attacks on Linux System.
* Inclusion of Chipset SATA device's historic S.M.A.R.T log files into SupportAssist Collection.
* Enhancement to the "NVME Prepare to Remove" feature on Linux operating system.
NVME prepare to remove operation is not allowed when a NVMe disk is in use or raw read and write operation
is in progress on the NVMe drive.
* Enhancement for iDRACHardReset and FullPowerCycle features.
The iDRACHardReset and FullPowerCycle operations are supported when secure boot option in the BIOS is enabled.
The minimum BIOS version necessary is 1.5.3 for yx5x AMD server.
Supported Operating Systems:
Redhat Enterprise Linux 7.9
Redhat Enterprise Linux 8.3
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP2
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS (64-bit)
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Download the web pack.
1. Extract the contents to a folder with ""tar -xvzf OM-iSM-*.tar.gz"".
2. Browse to the folder and run the setup.sh for interactive installation of desired components.