Dell Client Configuration Utility
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Not applicable
- Enhanced support for new Bios configuration options.
- Enhanced support for Legacy Boot Mode on systems with an UEFI-enabled BIOS. Known limitations.
- Enhanced BIOS Update for Dell Optiplex 740 systems with BIOS password set cannot be performed using this utility.
- Enhanced BIOS Update for Dell Optiplex 160/FX160 systems cannot be performed using the .exe BIOS package.
- Enhanced Use the HDR file with this utility to perform the update.
- Enhanced Boot order setting cannot be changed on Optiplex 160 when BIOS system password is set.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1.Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save or Save this program to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.