Killer and Intel Bluetooth UWD Driver
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Driver unavailableWe're sorry, the driver you are looking for is no longer available. Please enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system.
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed the issue where the Bluetooth mouse does not respond.
- Fixed the issue where the Intel Bluetooth HID devices stop responding when the Bluetooth mouse is idle.
- This release contains certified drivers for Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Windows 10 May 2019 Update, and Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
After you install this package, the Intel 7265 and 3165 Bluetooth driver version in Device Manager is v22.214.171.124.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.