Windows 2012 R2 Driver 6.604.06.00 for PERC H330/H730/H730P/H830/H730P MX/FD33xD/FD33xS ControllersRestart required AUTO INSTALLED This file was automatically installed as part of a recent update. If you are experiencing any issues, you can manually download and reinstall.
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Find more updates. Use SupportAssist to find all the latest driver updates for your device.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Added 1MB I/O support for H730, H730P and H830 controllers.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
1. Click Download Now to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file and click extract
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click OK to extract files.
4. Click OK to exit from the installer.
1. Copy extracted files to media accessible to Windows.
2. Reboot system to Windows OS.
3. Follow Server Manager->Device Manager->Storage Controller, click on the PERC Controller.
5. Click on Update Driver Software and follow the prompts to update the driver.
4. Reboot system for changes to take effect.