This file contains a compressed (or zipped) set of files. Download the file to a folder on your hard drive, and then run (double-click) it to unzip the set of files. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Teradici 1 PCoIP firmware package for updating devices using Teradici Management console or through web interface.
Note: Before the installation, please ensure the host card is present in the system and the allow enhancement driver option is enabled in management console. Please refer to Teradici User's Guide from https://techsupport.teradici.com
1. Extract the Firmware package by running the EXE file.
2. Firmware update would require a console setup. You can connect the Teradici card and the management machine to a same server, or direct connect the RJ45 from management machine to the Teradici card. An alternative way is to use a loop back cable from the NIC on the host to the card. *To direct connect, you would need to manually set the IP of your host NIC as below: IP address: 192.168.1.52 Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Default DNS server: 18.104.22.168 Alternative DNS server: 22.214.171.124
3. Open a browser and go to http://192.168.1.100 *The browser would say the website is not certified. See support.teradici.com for instruction to add this certificate to your browser. If not plan to add the certificate, click Continue to this website.
4. A log in page would prompt for password, use default password (Case sensitive): "Administrator"
5. Click on the upload tab.
6. Click the browse button, browse to the Firmware file extracted from EXE in step 1.
7. Click upload
8. From firmware version prior to 4.5.1, it cannot be updated directly to 4.7.0. To do so require an intermediate step to flash to 4.5.1 firmware (also included in this package). After updated to 4.5.1, repeat step 2-7 with 4.7.0
Note: If a message appears to reboot, click "Yes" to reboot the systems. After Windows reboots, the installer automatically runs to finish the installation.