1. Download Dell License Manager from dell.com support
1. Double click the License Manager Windows installer package.
2. Select a language for the installation, and click OK.
3. In the Welcome screen, click Next.
4. In License Agreement, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
5. In Setup Type, do any of the following:
* To accept the default installation path, choose the Typical installation, and click Next.
* To enable specific program features and change the installation path, select the Custom installation option and click Next. In Custom Setup, select the License Manager features that you require; check for disk space and assign a new location for installing Dell License Manager.
6. In the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install.
7. After the installation is complete, click Finish.