Dell Command | Configure .tar.gz file instructions
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the file download window appears. Click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. The HAPI client side shared libraries 8.3.0 is installed.
2. You have root access on the target system. This means that you must be authenticated on the target system as a user who is a member of the root user group
Installation: To install Dell Command | Configure, perform the following steps:
1. In the Linux command line interface, run the following command to extract contents from command_Configure-linux-3.2.0-.x64.tar.gz.
tar -zxvf command_Configure-linux-3.2.0-.x64.tar.gz
The command_Configure-linux-3.2.0-.x64.tar.gz contains the following packages that must be installed in the following order:
2. To install HAPI, run
dpkg -i srvadmin-hapi_8.3.0-1_amd64.deb
NOTE: If the installation fails due to dependency problems, then run the following command to install all dependent packages from the Ubuntu repository:
apt-get -f install
3. To install Dell Command | Configure, run
dpkg -i command_Configure-linux-3.2.0-.x86_64.deb
4. To verify that the Dell Command | Configure is installed in your system, run
dpkg - | grep command-Configure
NOTE: If Dell Command | Configure details are displayed, then the installation is successful.