Floppy Disk Boot to Disk
1. Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
Hard Drive Floppy Disk Creation
1. Get 1 blank, formatted floppy disks.
2. Double-click the new icon (it looks like a floppy diskette) on the desktop. The Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click Setup. An black MS-DOS window appears with a message indicating that you need 1 floppy diskettes.
4. Press the (ENTER) key. A message appears prompting you to insert a blank floppy diskette.
5. Insert a floppy disk into the floppy disk drive.
6. Press the (ENTER) key. A message appears indicating that all data on the disk will be erased.
7. Press the (y) key and then press the (ENTER) key. The files are copied to the floppy diskette. If the procedure requires more than one diskette, repeat steps 5 - 7 until you reach the end of the diskette set.
8. After all the files have been copied to the last floppy disk, press the (ENTER) key and the MS-DOS window closes.
1. Insert the first (or the only) disk of the set into the Floppy drive.
2. Click Start, click Shutdown, click Restart, and then click OK. Windows XP Users need only click restart.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.