Dell Update Package Instructions for Driver Pack
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link if you accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
You can update the Driver Pack using Lifecycle Controller.
1. Copy the file to a USB device
2. Plug in the USB device and enter in to Platform Update
3. Select the USB device and navigate through the directory contents to find the executable
4. Launch the executable and follow the instructions provided.