Download and Installation
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
3. Double-click the downloaded file.
The Self-Extracting information window is displayed.
4. Click Continue.
The Self-Extracting window prompts you to extract the file to a specific path. Take note of this path.
5. Click OK.
After the file extraction is completed, the Command Center Installer wizard is displayed.
6. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
If the Self-Extractor does not run the Command Center Installer wizard automatically, do the following:
1. Click the Start button and then click Run.
2. Type the path that you wrote down previously on step 3 in the Open textbox and click OK.
3. Double-click setup.exe
The Command Center Installer wizard is displayed,
4. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.