For instructions on how to update Dell ControlVault Drivers and Firmware and ensure that security device drivers are up-to-date for the best customer experience. Please see the installation instructions with PDF file downloaded on this same page.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File
1.Click Download File, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save or Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\HTF2M". Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click Start button and then click Run.
7. Type "C:\DELL\DRIVERS\HTF2M" in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Navigate to the \firmware subdirectory (C:\DELL\DRIVERS\HTF2M\firmware)
9. Right click on ushupgrade.exe and select Run As Administrator.
10. Follow the on-screen prompts.
11. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.