BIOS Update Executable for Windows/DOS
1. Click Download File to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
Run the BIOS update utility from Windows environment
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Windows System restarts automatically and updates BIOS at the system startup screen.
3. After BIOS update is completed, system will reboot automatically to take effect.
Run the BIOS update utility from DOS environment (Non-Windows users)
You will need to provide a bootable DOS USB key. This executable file does not create the DOS system files.
1. Copy the downloaded file to a bootable DOS USB key.
2. Boot from the USB key to the DOS prompt.
3. Run the file by typing copied file name where the executable is located.
Note: Ensure that you suspend BitLocker encryption before updating BIOS on a BitLocker-enabled system. If BitLocker is not enabled on your system, you can ignore this step.