1. Click "Download File", to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new file downloaded in your Desktop.
2. The Self-Extracting information window appears, click on Continue.
3. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a specific path. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
4. The Self-Extractor process window appears.
5. Click OK.
6. After completing the file extraction the Command Center Installer wizard will appear, Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
If the Self-Extractor do not run the Command Center Installer wizard automatically
1. Click the Start button and then click Run.
2. Type the path that you write down previously on step 3 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
3. Double-click in setup.exe
4. The Command Center Installer wizard will appear, follow the on-screen installation instructions