1. DDM is compatible with Windows 32/64-bit Editions, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
2. Double click on the downloaded DDMsetup file to start DDM installation.
3. In the setup page, you can select whether to create desktop icon, add DDM launch to desktop context menu, run DDM in administrator mode, and enable update notification.
4. After DDM is installed, you can launch DDM immediately. Make sure the video cable is securely connected to the computer and the monitor.
5. Please refer to readme.txt file in the installation directory for more information on the release and DDM usage.
6. To silently deploy DDM, start the setup program with the "/VerySilent" command-line parameter. To install silently to a specific folder, add the parameter "/Dir=FullPathName".