Note: As of January 2020, Mozy by Dell has reached EOS and this article is no longer updated by Dell. For more information reference End of Life / End of Support Policy for Dell Data Security.
Directions on how to perform a web restore on all files for Mozy by Dell.
Mozy by Dell
To perform a web restore for all files
- Log in to your Mozy account at https://manage.mozy.com
- In left-hand pane Users section, click Search / List Machines.
- Locate and click on the device you wish to restore.
- In the top-right side of the device menu, Select Restore Files.
- Select the Devices tab.
- Check the device you wish to restore.
- Click Restore All Files.
- Populate a name for this restore and then click Next.
- Select the date from which to restore files and then click Next.
- Optionally determine to Include Deleted Files and then click Next.
- Select how to receive the restore and then press Next:
For support, US-based customers may contact Dell Data Security ProSupport at 877.459.7304, Option 1, Ext. 4310039, or via the Chat Portal. To contact support outside the US, reference ProSupport’s International Contact Numbers. For additional insights and resources, visit the Dell Security Community Forum.