Table of Contents:
- Things to Do Before You Troubleshoot
- Using the Dell Service Center
- Links to Troubleshooting Solutions
This article is a guide to troubleshooting the Dell V313 and V313w All-in-One Inkjet printers (Figure 1
Figure 1: Dell V313w All-in-One Inkjet Printer
1. Things to Do Before You Troubleshoot
Use this checklist to solve most printer problems:
- Make sure the power cord is plugged into the printer and into a working electrical outlet.
- Make sure the printer is not plugged into a surge protector, uninterruptible power supply, or extension cord.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the host computer, print server, or other network access point.
- Check the printer for error messages and resolve any errors.
- Check for paper jam messages and clear any jams.
- Check the ink cartridge levels and install new cartridges if necessary.
- Turn the printer off, wait about 10 seconds, and then turn the printer back on.
2. Using the Dell Service Center
- Click or Start.
- Click All Programs or Programs, and then select Dell Printers.
- Select Dell Printer Home.
- In the Dell Printer Home, click the Support tab, then click Dell Service Center.
3. Links to Troubleshooting Solutions
Dell V313 All In One Inkjet Printer, Dell V313w All In One Wireless Inkjet Printer