- Notes, cautions, and warnings
- Dell Command | Update Overview
- Install, uninstall, and upgrade Dell Command | Update version 3 .1
- Features of Dell Command | Update
- Configure Dell Command | Update
- Dell Command | Update command line interface
Dell Command | Update provides a command line version of the application form that can be used for batch and scripting setups. The CLI is fully automatic and has no interactive user prompts. The CLI enables administrators to use automated remote deployment infrastructure for further updates. At this point, the command line interface provides basic options and does not include all features that can be executed using the UI version of the application.
To run the CLI: Launch the command prompt as an Administrator, then navigate to %PROGRAMFILES%\Dell\CommandUpdate and then run the dcu-cli.exe command in command prompt.
To view additional information about the commands and options available in Dell Command | Update: Run dcu-cli.exe /help.