- Notes, cautions, and warnings
- Set up your Alienware Area-51m
- Create a USB recovery drive for Windows
- Views of Alienware Area-51m
- Specifications of Alienware Area-51m
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Alienware Command Center
- Getting help and contacting Alienware
Security-cable slot (wedge-shaped)
Connect a security cable to prevent unauthorized movement of your computer.
Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port
Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2, DisplayPort 1.2, Thunderbolt 3 and also enables you to connect to an external display using a display adapter.
Provides data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps for USB 3.1 Gen 2 and up to 40 Gbps for Thunderbolt 3.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 port with PowerShare
Connect peripherals such as external storage devices and printers.
Microphone/headphone port (configurable)
Connect an external microphone for sound input or headphones for sound output.
Connect headphones or a headset (headphone and microphone combo).