- Notes, cautions, and warnings
- Set up your Inspiron 7590 2n1
- Create a USB recovery drive for Windows
- Views of Inspiron 7590 2n1
- Specifications of Inspiron 7590 2n1
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Getting help and contacting Dell
Magnetic storage slot for the Dell Active Stylus Pen.
Move your finger on the touchpad to move the mouse pointer. Tap to left-click and two finger tap to right-click.
Press to left-click.
Press to right-click.
Power button with fingerprint reader
Press to turn on the computer if it is turned off, in sleep state, or in hibernate state.
When the computer is turned on, press the power button to put the computer into sleep state; press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to force shut-down the computer.
Place your finger on the power button to log-in with the fingerprint reader.